Oracle Time and labor Cloud Implementation
Oracle Fusion Time and Labor (Time and Labor) is a comprehensive, easy to use, rules-based time recording and management system designed to give you maximum visibility and control over your most valuable asset, your people.
Fully integrated with Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (Global HR), Oracle Fusion Absence Management (Absence Management), Oracle Fusion Payroll (Payroll) and Oracle Fusion Project Costing (Projects), Time and Labor supports a wide range of time recording needs for both your employees and contingent workforce. The real time rules engine and rule templates provide an extensible and easy to configure method for validating time entries and applying pay rules, with the results included on the time card. Integration with Absence Management means scheduled absences will be shown on the calendar and time card and absences can be reported through both the calendar and the time card. With integration
to Payroll, including support for retroactive changes, and recording time against valid up-to-date project information, Time and Labor provides accurate and consistent time related data to the Enterprise.
- Supports all types of time entry (punch, duration, exception, positive) for employees and contingent workforce
- Time Clock support and Web Clock (time clock simulation within Fusion HCM)
- Flexible approvals to ensure accountability
- Visually create different types of time cards for different user needs
- Multiple assignment support
- Configurable business driven rules for overtime, premium calculations, and time entry validations
- Integrated time entry with Absence Management and Projects
- Report time against cost and location codes
- Mass time card create, mass time entry and mass approvals
- Send time data to any payroll solution