Oracle Absence Management Cloud Implementation
Oracle Fusion Absence Management (Absence Management) is a highly configurable rules-based application that enables you to efficiently manage employee absenteeism globally and locally. Implement your policies and rules consistently while you streamline your absence process and administrative framework. Absence Management provides you the ability to reduce effects associated with absenteeism such as: cost, risks, and productivity.
As an integral part of the Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) solution, Absence Management enables you to create basic or complex as well as highly differentiated absence plans while providing simplified and smart absence transactions for employees, managers, and administrators.
- Highly configurable and flexible rules based engine
- Self-Service for employees, contingent workers, and managers
- Attachments for absence records
- Administrator transaction
- Innovative and configurable user interface framework
- Integrated approval framework
- Configurable administrative framework
- Structured absence plan types for managing entitlements and payment
- User-Friendly and flexible accrual and entitlement definitions
- Quick and easy setup of absence plans and absence types
- Integration to Global HR, Time and Labor, and Global Payroll