MODERN ORACLE HR
Process Transformation and Implementation using Oracle fusion HCM in one of the leading US healthcare company.
- More than 10000 employees
- More than 20 geographies
- 20 +Unions
Workforce Management Complexity
- Dynamic work pattern and Roster
- Flexible work hours including compressed work hours
- Work schedule driven by various business parameters
- Company and Legislation specific Leave Policy like PTO, STD, LTD etc.
- Integration with Various time clock/Finger Print devices like KRONOS etc.
- Compliance with local labor rules related to time, absence and payments
- Flexible & Dynamic reporting needs
Workforce Rewards Complexity
- Multiple Payroll System
- Compensation payment method issue
- Hectic year-end process like T4,T4A
Requirements were met using Oracle fusion HCM solution spanning across the areas of Human Resources, Payroll with localization support, Absence and Time and Labor.
- Incremental approach was taken for every upgrade in terms of following to stay tuned with new features and make use of full protentional of functionalities:
- Evaluation of functionalities in every release
- Feasibility and analysis of these functionality to meet requirements of business
- Designing To-Be and bridging the gap with either process reengineering supported with agile methodology of project management.
- Regression Testing
- Change Management and Adoption