5th September 2020. PayrollCloud Corp
Job Title: Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant:
- Candidate with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Fusion HCM ERP.
- Must have expert level of functional / implementation/testing knowledge in designing complex reports from various subject areas across modules like global HR, absence management, time and labor, and payroll.
- Must be aware of Fusion HCM data model
- Leads an entire work stream of relevant Oracle Cloud HCM applications.
- Shall have experience in dealing with HCM extracts like running extracts with various parameters and validating data. Must have worked on integrations related to Fusion HCM
- Experience in all phases of STLC
- Strong in Test design to ensure accurate coverage
- Exposure to Test Plan preparation.
- Opens manages and resolves Oracle Cloud Service Requests with Oracle Support.
- Excellent Communication, Documentation, and Presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge on preparing Test Strategy, Test Scenarios based on the business requirements
- Good to have knowledge of Agile concepts
- Good customer-facing skills
- More than 2 years of Oracle HCM experience
- Knowledge of 2-3 full life cycle implementations for HCM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good logical and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision